Zed10-FX – use ST1 ST2 as Mono?

Forums Forums Other A&H products Zed10-FX – use ST1 ST2 as Mono?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Diapason Diapason 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Diapason
    Diapason
    Participant

Dear all,
    I just bought a used ZED10-FX to replace a dying Behringer 1202fx.
    Great gear, I”m very please with it, except:
    1. Only RCA for monitor out. A pair of TRS outputs (or even TS) would be convenient for live use.
    2. On the Behringer, one can use a stereo channel as a mono channel if plugging in only the L input. On the day of our first gig with the A&H, I assumed it would do the same. I was freaking out for a few minutes (a bit stressful on a first gig after covid lol) when I had no sound on the right LOL. The I realised that it is probably normal :/
    I ended up daisy chaining my 2 speakers on the L output, therefore loosing my R channel on the playback channel that is the only real stereo channel in my live setup 🙁

Is 2 indeed normal? Wouldn’t you agree that the simple feature offered by Behringer is adding a lot of flexibility? I technically have 6 mono inputs and 1 stereo input in my live setup.

To move forward with this limitation, I intend to make a couple of Y TS jack/socket adaptors to mirror the L input onto the R input.

Any other ideas?

THX in advance,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.