ZED FX Series Analogue Mixing Console ZED12FX

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZED FX Series Analogue Mixing Console ZED12FX

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jaykaypro
    jaykaypro
    Participant

Hi members.

It’s been a while since I have been on the forum. Since then I have relocated to New Zealand & can do with some help sourcing a replacement part for my ZED12FX mixing console.

The effects channel on my desk is completely inoperative/dead. Where can one source the FX circuit board for the desk? I am having no luck with an agent in NZ, & thought maybe someone in the forum can point me in the right direction of a reputable/reliable supplier (perhaps in the UK) that can supply me the part?

Then I have not opened my ZEDsixty10FX to see if the FX board is the same size as my ZED12FX? If it is, can that be switched out to the ZED 12FX mixer, so that I can have use of a bigger mixer with effects until I source the replacement board?

Finally, is this forum still the trending place for A&H product owners to hang out & seek advice on? Or is there other platforms or a community group/app like FB etc that people hang out in?

Kind regards, Jay.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@jaykaypro I sent you a PM if I can help you. Im in NZ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.