Xone:DB4 issue

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone:DB4 issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lillo Lillo 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oxy
    Oxy
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. AMD seems to still have weird issues since last time I tried their CPUs 20 years ago. I’m using a Razer Blade and works flawless minus that one funk issue posted earlier. Love the 144hz screen for Traktor, silky smooth.

Profile photo of Dyve
    Dyve
    Participant

Any developpement on this? I have same problem with DB4 and a ryzen based pc.

Profile photo of MilosM
    MilosM
    Participant

I bought a second-hand DB4 a few days ago, and had the same problems on Ryzen machine. I opened a ticket with A&H support, and they provided me with older audio firmware 1.3.9, saying it might work. As soon as I installed it, all the problems on Ryzen Win10 machine were gone, and now everything works smoothly!

So if you (or anyone else), still have a problem, I suggest writing to them and they will send you the firmware.

Profile photo of Lillo
    Lillo
    Participant

Hello there! I have a different kind of issue and I hope this is the right place for it.

I use a XONE DB4 mixer in my DJ set and suddenly it cannot read analog input signals on any of the 4 channels. It does read digital inputs fine, just not the analog option.

The input knob was switched to analog with faders and gains up in each of the troubleshooting steps below. This mixer does have the latest firmware installed.

1- I switched out the RC cables – no channel light signal or audio
    2- I tried multiple audio sources – no channel light signal or audio
    3- Hard reset the mixer multiple times – no channel light signal or audio
    4- Powered on and off multiple times – no channel light signal or audio

I made sure the players I used for the above checks had a working RC signal, and by hearing it on a separate speaker.

Has anyone seen this issue before? Am I missing anything here? Should I try to reinstall the firmware?

Before this sudden stop in signal, I used to experience static noise here and there, especially during the wintertime.

Any tips would be great! Thank you

Profile photo of Lillo
    Lillo
    Participant

Hello there
    Any thoughts on why my XONE DB4 suddenly not metering analog input?
    Digital works, just not Analog.

Any help would be great!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.