Xone PX5 Midi Data

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone PX5 Midi Data

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Monochord
    Monochord
    Participant

hey,
    i havea quick question. i am planning to buy a xone px5 and 2x denon sc6000 for my home studio. i want to control soundswitch with the px5. therefore i need to map the channel fader via midi to the soundswitch software to make it work.
    does the px5 send midi data at any time or do i need to be in a special mode? master out from the px5 will be connected to my rme fireface UC.
    so, when i am mixing does the px5 send out midi data or does this just work when the px5 is used as soundcard?
    many thanks in advance

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Monochord,

Digital community members may have experience with this and be able to assist, but it might be worthwhile dropping our Xone support team a line using support.allen-heath.com to submit a ticket, or by emailing support@allen-heath.com.
    These guys are the best, and they’ll be more than happy to help you with this and any other questions you might have about your new setup 🙂

Cheers,
    Keith

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.