Xone DB2 – one of the biggest disappointments ever!

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone DB2 – one of the biggest disappointments ever!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chan01 chan01 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tommy
    tommy
    Participant

We note! These mixers are among the best in terms of sound quality. But then that was it! I will not understand why one develops such a mixer with a rate of 48 hz and actually knows exactly that a rate of 44.1 hz is recommended in traktor, for example. Why don’t you make it clear that such a mixer is only being developed for Mac laptops? It is simply impossible to run this mixer on a Windows 10 computer without problems! A lot of money for nothing! It is very disappointing! The guy whines because he just tried it on a PC? – No . FOUR! Bought two extra new ones. Even with USB 2.0! IT crackled and crackled and crackled! Garbage! They offer drivers that drive even experienced sound engineers in my area to despair! Do I have to buy a MAC BOOK now because this company doesn’t really take support seriously? – The thing is being sold! Xone! Never again! It just took time. Tons of tools, tons of software! Tons of articles! Tons of videos! Just wasted time! Wasted time and money thrown out the window!

Profile photo of chan01
    chan01
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s disappointing when a product doesn’t work as expected, especially after investing time and money into it. It sounds like there may be compatibility issues between the mixer and Windows 10 computers, which is certainly frustrating. It’s unfortunate that the company’s support hasn’t been able to resolve the issue for you. Hopefully, they will take your feedback seriously and work towards finding a solution for customers like yourself.

Profile photo of chan01
    chan01
    Participant

What aspects of the Xone DB2 led to it being considered one of the biggest disappointments in its category?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.