Xone DB: series out of Mac OS support: Implications / incompaticilities?

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone DB: series out of Mac OS support: Implications / incompaticilities?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of lozzkit lozzkit 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lozzkit
    lozzkit
    Participant

Hello,

What are the Implications and incompatibity issues that come with the Xone DB series no longer being supported for drivers and firmware on MacOS as of 2021?

For example Im now aware Big Sur is not Supported

EG which of these things will become or are current incompatibilities and what issues does it present?

USB / Drivers ?
    Traktor / Serato?
    Midi device?
    Sound in / Sound out?

what would be a workaround to the issue?

This is not an exhaustive list – just off the top of my head. Im going to buy a DB and will be using mostly as stand alone, but will want to record out, and likely in future want to use with SW instruments/tools like Maschine & Ableton.

Ive not located an article that explicitly describes the situation, so if we could use this post (or direct to an existing one) where we can explicitly outline what the situation is I would be really helpful and I think it will help keep these amazing things being used for a good while longer.

Cheers

lozzkit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.