XONE 96 / traktor / MIDI

Forums Forums Other A&H products XONE 96 / traktor / MIDI

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of malleymoo malleymoo 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of malleymoo
    malleymoo
    Participant

hello im trying to establish whether i can route rekordbox software to a A&H K2 Midi controller or similar…. ( this would give me 3 rekordbox Channels. )

I know the 96 is totally compatible with traktor, and personally i love it. But for the past couple of years ive been submerged in rekordbox, and ive got used to it, and my hot cues etc are all stored there. It would be so much easier if i could use rekordbox, with the 96 via a MIDI.

I managed to use R/box with the 96, and each of the 4 channels in rekordbox are matching the same channels on the 96s faders, ( 1 to 4 ) which is great, as this enables me to use the odd jingle while doing a show….

Is it possible to route the rekordbox software to a MIDI, K2 or Traktors MIDI – enabling me to change tracks / use hot cues etc from the MIDI controller thats talking to rekordbox, as presently i have to be hands-on with the laptop mouse, / making it very hard to Phrase up my tracks

If rekordbox cant communicate with a MIDI > 96 , does traktor work ( in your opinion ) better with a traktor MIDI or the K2?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.