Xone 96 – No Right Audio Out, but on headphones

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone 96 – No Right Audio Out, but on headphones

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RJ RJ 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Massis
    Massis
    Participant

Hi All,
    I am at the end of my knowlege (befor dismantling the unit) – I hope somebody of you can help me?

Setup is Xone 96 with Line in used on all 4 main chanels.
    On Chanel #3 only (not related with external audio source) there is no Audio Output on the right speaker.
    But when I cue this chanel on the headphones, then i can hear both audio lines (L&R) on my headphones.
    Of course this is not satisfactory. What is to be done, so i can listen to R of chanel #3 also on my main speaker system?

What I know so far:
    – Independent of output configuration (Same behavior when connecting speakers to Boot, Master1, Master2)
    – Only chanel #3 is affected – cross switched everything

Pictures attached:
    #1 – Only Audio on Left of speaker system
    #2 – Xone96 recognizes Right audio when i press cue, but does not output it to the mean speakers, but only to the headphones

(Sidenote: Split-Cue is not activated)

I tried to pinpoint the area with the available block schematic in the manual, but was not really able to.
    If anybody has the schematics by any chance? Or has a good idea?

Thanks, every help is apprechiated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of RJ
    RJ
    Participant

Perhaps too late to get any updates/info here but I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! – However my issue is on Return B; But EXACTLY the same problematic behavior.

Profile photo of RJ
    RJ
    Participant

I’ve spoken on the phone with two people that said they’d get back to me. Still no response. Please Allen and Heath this is absurd. I just want to talk to someone who can tell me what they think is wrong. Warranty phone lines have all left me hanging too…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.