Xone 23C – DVS mode completed but output from Traktor is redlining. Is there a s

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone 23C – DVS mode completed but output from Traktor is redlining. Is there a s

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rednev Rednev 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rednev
    Rednev
    Participant

I followed the tutorial here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDsJi6o_CI&ab

Can you help please? I have been using DVS with my 23C mixer with Traktor (on Mac) and a NI Audio 4 soundcard. This weekend I decided to do this mod so I could remove the Audio 4 to streamline my set up.

All seems to be working fine, however the output light indicators both in onscreen in Traktor and on my physical 23C mixer are redlining. As im using DVS my gain knobs on the 23C are set to 0 so the timecode tone isnt audible, so the only control I have is to not put my faders all the way up, which is a real pain.

Do i need to tweak any headroom settings within Traktor to fix this? If so do you have any recommended advice / settings to change?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.