Windows DAW Control

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Windows DAW Control

This topic contains 52 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wrir Live Sound Guy Wrir Live Sound Guy 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ditto. XP?

Profile photo of David Haughton
    David Haughton
    Keymaster

We are pleased to announce that Qu DAW Control for Windows Operating Systems is now available and can be downloaded from the Qu series software page.

The DAW Control driver allows a Qu mixer to control a DAW using popular HUI or Mackie Control protocols.

We thank you for your patience in awaiting this release.

We would like to invite you to a live webinar on setting up and optimising your Qu series mixer for tracking and mixing, with both in-the-box and out-the-box workflows in your Digital Studio.

There will be a Q&A section at the end to allow you to get answers to any relevant questions you might have.

Please click the following link to register for the session you wish to join:

Qu – The centrepiece to your Digital Studio

We look forward to seeing you there.

Many thanks.

Allen & Heath.

Profile photo of FrankieFender
    FrankieFender
    Participant

Thanks so much Harry! I had all confidence in you.

Profile photo of Alrod
    Alrod
    Participant

Nice job A&H! The Webinar is a great bonus. Thanks!!!

Profile photo of jakethepeg
    jakethepeg
    Participant

Great news! Thanks.

Profile photo of rschlierbeck
    rschlierbeck
    Participant

On my Qu-16 with Reaper, I find that when a track in Reaper is at 0dB the faders on the Qu-16 are at about -2dB. this is consistent with all the faders. I did a fader calibration to make sure I didn’t have something wrong but I get the same results after calibration too. It is not a serious problem. I was just wondering about it.

Profile photo of Wrir Live Sound Guy
    Wrir Live Sound Guy
    Participant

it doesnt work on either of my daws with sonar x3. i had a mackie controller that worked. now i have nothing. how can i troubleshoot?

btw i loved the webinar. i cant wait until i get this ffixed and it works…

Profile photo of Wrir Live Sound Guy
    Wrir Live Sound Guy
    Participant

GOt it working with the CM MotorMix on the HUI settings… Only Volumes and mutes. Good enough for me for now.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.