Why can't I get USB Streaming from PC to channels 1 or 2 working? All else good!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Why can't I get USB Streaming from PC to channels 1 or 2 working? All else good!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BRS
    BRS
    Participant

This is driving me nuts.

I have some live stems on my PC in Reaper. I’ve set them up on tracks 1 to 16 and want to practice some “live” mixing using Reaper as the source. I routed all tracks 1:1 so:
    Track 1 Reaper ->Ch 1 QU-24
    Track 2 Reaper ->Ch 2 QU-24
    Track 3 Reaper ->Ch 3 QU-24

etc

All channels set to USB B as source. Reaper Routing Matrix shows simple 1:1 routing.

BUT

I can’t get any signal on channels 1 or 2 no matter what I try. I’ve disabled the QU-24 in Windows sound. I’ve tried routing other tracks to 1 and 2 – nothing. I’ve routed Reaper 1 and 2 to other channels and they work fine.

Please help!! 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Channel 1 looks ok but then 2 looks like its being returned back into channel 5 of the desk….?
    your routing return should be in a simple way 1 and then on an angle coming down to channel 13 in a perfect angled 45 degrees row down to the right
    Of course you need to engage USB B inputs on all of those QU24 mic amps with in the QU to mix that back through the desk.
    And of course remember you don’t need super low latency for mix down unless you are going to over dub.
    Although on re-reading you are calling them live stems…?

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Did you also arrange the (usb) routing on the desk so it goes “ 1 to 1, 2 to 2 “ etc. ?

Giga

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.