Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Lots of new and very cool stuff coming to the DL in MF3.0.
    Good and handy as the DL is, my QU24/AR always gets preference on outside jobs, it’s just more pro. (obviously)
    Might swap the DL out for a QU16 or maybe A&H will bring out a QU-Rack – that would be worth a look!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

QU Rack (multiple sizes, or at least expandle), and a QU surface…

Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Yes please! At QU not iDR prices please!
    I’d love a digital Zed10FX equivalent…..

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I’d love a QU Rack, but we’d need all the controls available on iPad, which they aren’t at the moment.

Maybe a separate app for rack, so as not to overly complicate the one we have now.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

Frankly I think there is plenty of room on the existing app to bring out the remaining controls.

The one I really want to see is Talkback – simple tab with “press and hold” toggles for each mix independently…

Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
    VOLCANOJEFF
    Participant

Allen and Heath Pioneered the Mix rack control surface set-up. Or at least with the I-Live system they were way ahead of most other manufactures on network audio and control. I would love to see them carry that over into the QU- series. I am afraid that price points and wars over numbers are going to get in the way of use on this one.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

I have a QU, but a remote physical surface is on my mind. maybe an offline/online editor will come along and I can hook up a cheap surface via a PC…

Profile photo of Billy
    Billy
    Participant

I quit coming to the forum because it was just too slow. Now that it runs normally I hope to participate more.

Profile photo of Brookey
    Brookey
    Participant

I had one or two minor questions when I first got my Qu-16 (coming from a Yamaha analogue MG24 desk), but the thing just works and the manual is pretty good. Love the desk!!! What more to say?

Profile photo of BLKGHOST
    BLKGHOST
    Participant

There’s just nothing wrong with the QU family. Very easy to use; intuitive, clear manual and even online videos by the company to get you started. I even mixed a live show the day after I got and all went pretty smooth. I knew how to do everything I wanted not even 24 hours after receiving it. Almost no learning curve if you’re already know how an analog board works. You just need to get some speed.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

nothing *wrong* with it, doesn’t mean there aren’t things that could be better

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.