White screen and boot failure

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting White screen and boot failure

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jon Carlson Jon Carlson 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tibor
    Tibor
    Participant

I already replace the cmos battery but its not working.. When i use an external monitor and keyboard and go.to.bios set.up it will.ask a password to.enter the set.up.. What is the default password to enter bios

Profile photo of roby
    roby
    Participant

Did you figure out the default password of the Bios? I have the same problem with a iLive T112

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Did you figure out the default password of the Bios? I have the same problem with a iLive T112

contact the support team at

https://support.allen-heath.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Profile photo of tylermartin86
    tylermartin86
    Participant

I had an emergency call on an iLive that had the white screen, no boot issue. I managed to get it to boot by holding the Utilities button while turning on the board. Not sure what version of SBC this board was running or if this will work for everyone. I just figured I’d share my experience for anyone who might find this.

Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

Anyone know the bios password?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Again, contact the support team

Profile photo of Gadget
    Gadget
    Participant

Just in process of fixing a T112 white screen.. Bios battery flat, new battery and has to link pin 6 and 8 on header to start Motherboard.. Bios password took some searching but is digital
    you need external monitor plugged in and PS2 keyboard

Profile photo of Gadget
    Gadget
    Participant

Successfully repaired my T112. Issue was white screen. surface would work the mixrack but had to use a tablet to access dynamics etc what i found was this.
    The cmos battery had died 0.6v so was replaced but still no sign of life from the board..even the network port wasnt flashing.
    Connected an external monitor to the port and a PS2 keyboard. There is a 9pin header near the small heatsink and USB socket. use a switch or screwdriver to connect pins 6 and 8 then the board will beep and start to load the bios. It will fail with OS not found.
    Control Alt Delete the F2 to go to bios .
    Password is “digital” all lower case
    Find the boot device list and you will see the FC is not listed but is below in the table not searched for boot
    Highlight it then X to place it in the boot list, move it to 1st device
    Go to peripherals and display. set to 800×600
    Save the settings and reboot

The above took lots of digging including finding the manual for the Fujitsu Motherboard so hopefully this will help others sort and keeps these consoles ticking over for a few more years

Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

I have a iLive-T112. I don’t know what motherboard I have. How can I find out what motherboard I have – whether it is a Fujitsu or another?

I have the same problem. I replaced the battery, but still won’t boot up. Could you tell me whether the battery is just a regular CR2032 or whether it has to be rechargeable?

Gadget, I will try the procedure you described. Could you tell me where to connect the external monitor, and also where to connect the keyboard? Could you tell me where is the 9pin header? It would be very helpful if you could attach some photographs. Thank you very much!

Profile photo of Jon Carlson
    Jon Carlson
    Participant

Just chiming in to say that Gadget’s tips were a lifesaver this morning. We’re a house of worship and our iLive-T112’s touchscreen wouldn’t boot on a Sunday morning. I was able to get it up running by setting the boot device and LCD resolution in the BIOS. I imagine the CMOS battery is toast and needs to be replaced, but we were able to get up and running during rehearsals without opening up the case.

Also, since the iLive touchscreen software runs on top of Linux, you can reboot (even with a malfunctioning screen) by holding Ctrl+PrintSc then typing REISUB.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.