Where can/does ME-1 connect to in signal path in Avantis

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Where can/does ME-1 connect to in signal path in Avantis

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BC BC 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of adeattheback
    adeattheback
    Participant

It must be in the documentation somewhere, but I’ve failed to find it, sorry: I just need to know where the ME-1s pick up the signal path from the desk (via a GX4816 of that makes any difference) and if I’d need to set up parallel inputs if I wanted to send pre-gate/EQ/comp/effects to the ME-1. Thanks!

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

It depends on what is configured in the patchbay, and yes you can change the pick points if you use the global direct outs.

Profile photo of adeattheback
    adeattheback
    Participant

Really helpful, thanks! And, although I’m only working on an offline copy of Director, it looks as though by default the ME outputs are already set to the post-preamp stage. Which is what one would hope, of course 🙂

Profile photo of BC
    BC
    Participant

So how do you route me1 outputs independent of foh so you can send wet mix to house & dry mix to musicians on me1s? ….meu dx168 dx hub avantis waves

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.