What is going on!

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions What is going on!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of strat strat 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

What is going on with the avantis. All we have at the moment is a very expensive dust cover (and from what I read that sadly is more than most!).

Please show that you actually care about your customers and tell us what is going on. Excitement has turned into extreme disappointment and I am seriously looking into getting a refund for the equipment that was ordered.

Delays are normal and can be accepted if explained, but not telling people what is going on is not on, but giving a lame corporate nonsensical answer is worse as you are treating people who actually like your brand as mugs and is a fast track to losing money

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Why are you asking this here?
    Ask your dealer or distributor… that is the source for relevant information for you

Profile photo of pfr
    pfr
    Participant

Mine was already at the distributors warehouse and packed for shipping last week. He called me and explained the delay due to a problem they found with the metalwork on the console. They identified the problem, but need to produce the new part. So I’d rather wait for a couple weeks and can then use my console for the coming festival season then having a console that comes up with an issue because i received it before it was thoroughly tested. I know it is frustrating, but i had the first SQ in switzerland when it came out. The distributor is your partner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Profile photo of strat
    strat
    Participant

I also have been waiting a while.. was told today another 4 to 6 weeks .. Bummer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.