What could it be in the upcoming V1.9 firmware?!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions What could it be in the upcoming V1.9 firmware?!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zfigz
    zfigz
    Participant

Howdy all,

I’ve only been using my Qu-Pac for the past couple of months (in a studio environment), but just got the email of the upcoming V1.9 firmware. Was just curious what everyone’s thoughts were about what could be included in it.

Cheers,
    Ian

Profile photo of AdamJay
    AdamJay
    Participant

I’m hoping for more destinations for “soft keys”. Thinking more soft keys to mix functions like mutes on more than just groups, HPF engage, FX parameters, etc.

Profile photo of joel77
    joel77
    Participant

Yeah, not much info in the email from A&H. I checked here and their website, but didn’t see any mention of the firmware update.

Anyone else have any more information?

Joel
    Studio 52

Profile photo of dickiefunk
    dickiefunk
    Participant

Sound On Sound did an interview with A&H regarding their new QU-SB and there was some mention of some of the new features in the 1.9 QU-PAD app. There will be soft key assignment, midi faders and QU-Drive control and more in depth settings for scenes. I’m hoping we will also see the Spectropgraph on QU-PAD?
    As the QU-SB has no physical controls on it I would expect the QU-PAD app to eventually have control of every feature of the QU series!?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Spectro on QuPad, and/or spectro overlaid on PEQ/GEQ screens would be nice.

There are a couple of things which will come in around QuDrive to support the SB, so that will be nice too..

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Grafics Analyzer in realtime on eq screen when select a channel like the midas 32… if the cpu is capable!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bev6oauFCUY this simple function is fantastic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.