Welcome dLive

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Welcome dLive

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Looks great. Will the rack work as standalone device as it is for iLive?

ddff

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

More Info: https://www.allen-heath.com/allen-heath-launches-next-generation-digital-mixing-series/

The Brain ist housed in the MixRack!

Very Welcome dLive 🙂

Profile photo of dpnh
    dpnh
    Participant

Hello “d”,

warm welcome to Live.

Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

If THAT doesn’t put a tent in your shorts……. NICE.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Would like to see it in person. Is it going to be at Infocomm next week? I just may go after all.

When is it shipping?

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

George, shipping Late Summer, we will be doing an extensive Beta test and additional development on the software package. IT’s an awesome Machine though!

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Thanks Michael. Great looking. I have already been sending links to some potential customers this morning. Again. Will it be in Orlando next week?

Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi George, yes, first public appearance at the Infocomm show in Orlando next week.

It will also be at the following shows:
    Mediatech – Johannesbury – July 15-17
    PALM Expo – Beijing – August 19-22
    Integrate – Melbourne – August 25-27
    Pro Show – Birmingham UK – Sept 12-14

Profile photo of Doug
    Doug
    Participant

Are there any plans to release a less expensive fixed format line such as the T series ilive?

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

it already is fixed format..

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

I was hoping for a modular version I must admit let’s hope that is to come, and please not a cheaper version.?

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Hey Nicola, I’ve unpacked my S7000 & DM64 on the weekend, spent a few hours programming up a show last night to get a feel for it, and I’m very impressed so far (good thing, it cost me a small fortune!)… a couple of things, can we get a release date (even just a ballpark) on the editor/iPad (particularly iPad) apps please? It’s the only thing I’m worried about coming into festival season apart from the Dante cards (apparently there’s letterbox adapters for the existing Dante cards being shipped? When will that happen?) – it would suck to have to have a split on stage to an iLive rack just to do iPad monitors for shows I’d otherwise mix from FOH!
    Also, indications on firmware updates? I’ve got a fair few non-fatal errors coming up in the logs, I’ll email those in when I’m on the board later tonight for your reference.

Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Biggsounds,

We are working towards a V1.01 maintenance release. Hopefully a couple of weeks time subject to test.

The I/O Port adapter interfaces for the existing networking cards are already shipping and functional, so you can split up to 64 channels (or more using multiple cards) to an iLive, GLD, a second dLive or any third party console.

Editor and iOS apps are scheduled for the end of this year but it’s a tight deadline. I will give an update nearer the time.

Profile photo of narekzvuk
    narekzvuk
    Participant

Hello Nicola how are you this is Narek from Armenia I have Ilive series over 4 pces and I know them very well. It is nice that you put in Dlive powerfull processor I want to know for about preamps which preamps is there new or older that we have in IDR series and how it combined 8 preamps in one board or each have single board, because one time we have a problem with the board and 8 channels has gone out and we have more problems with preamps.
    second question. the GEQ in Dlive also same as in Ilive or it is coming with 31 band if yes when you are going do it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.