Waves V3 Suddenly Not Seeing Server

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Waves V3 Suddenly Not Seeing Server

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Duesenbert Duesenbert 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

Been running a dLive with Waves V3 card since January. The SuperRack host is a new Mac Mini. The server is an older Soundgrid Server One (2U).

Not sure if it’s associated with the installation of firmware 1.9, but around that same time the Waves V3 card stopped connecting to the server. The activity light is flickering on the card and on the server, but SuperRack won’t see the server. It will, however, see the newer Server One-C that’s also on the network (used with another console). I even tried attaching another older Server One but no dice. The firmware of the Waves card is up to date.

Could there be something in the newer dLive firmware that would prevent the use of the older servers?

I’ve built my next show using some of the 1.9 updates, but after it’s over I will try downgrading the firmware to see if the issue persists.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.