Warranty Registration Question

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Warranty Registration Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jgrift Jgrift 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

As we(church setting) are considering replacing our iLive system with a dLive system, one item that I would like to have answered is this:… Do we have to have an “authorized dealer” perform the actual installation to validate the warranty.
    I had originally intended to do the installation myself.
    I have expanded our existing single rack installation to a dual rack setup without encountering any major installation/configuration issues, added and setup Dante without issues, so I feel confident I can complete the install and equipment config without issue.
    However I don’t want to invalidate a warranty on a major investment either.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Jgrift
    Jgrift
    Participant

Speaking as a dealer here. The installation of the equipment has nothing to do with the manufactures warranty. Unless said installation was somehow installed incorrectly. This isn’t really an issue with something like a soundboard. As it might be with something like a motorized screen. If you are able to install and iLive a dLive would not be any different

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.