Warning: Scammer keeps selling defective AR84

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Warning: Scammer keeps selling defective AR84

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barryjam Barryjam 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

Warning: a scammer has repeatedly sold a defective AR84, first on Ebay in Nov 2018 and in Jan 2019 on Reverb. This seller, located in Pensacola, Fl, either never ships or ships the defective unit. I was the victim in the Reverb case. Although I shipped it back to this seller, he didn’t refund my payment. Nor would he respond to communications by me or by Reverb. Ebay and Reverb had to make the refund in these cases. You can tell he is the same guy, because his ad shows an incorrect first photo of another product. He may try to sell it again. Beware.

Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. Ironic, but I might be interested in a defective unit if the selling price were low enough — though if this guy doesn’t say it’s broken, then it’s probably priced too high.

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

This particular one did not pass signal on channels 1 and 2, and channels 3-8 provided full scale static with nothing plugged in.
    Sure, sell it for parts, but don’t say it is excellent. Twice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.