Virtual Soundcheck With Logic Pro X

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Virtual Soundcheck With Logic Pro X

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JS-Sound JS-Sound 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of McProductions
    McProductions
    Participant

Connected my Laptop running Logic Pro X into my S5000 via the Waves Card. Downloaded Waves Driver…etc. When I play the tracks on Logic, the only tracks that come over are the Main Stereo Outputs. The only options to select are 2 outputs…Output 3-4, Output 5-6….Output 127-128. Is there a setting I’m missing to bring the tracks over 1 to 1? I have a 1 to 1 patch setup on the console.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

If I’m remember correctly you have to change your audio connections in the Mac…
    so nothing wrong on your setup for the console I guess.
    the console takes what is send through the WSG driver…

Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

If you have the Waves driver running (Waves QRec or Soundgrid Studio I think) and configured you need to change the Audio device in Logic to Waves.
    Make sure your channels in Logic are mono channels.
    Then klick on the first channel, and you should be able to select stereo pairs or single outputs (there is a selection for Main, for Busses and for other outs if i have it in mind correctly).
    Do this for all your other channels as well.

With that you can playback the multitrack in Logic and get all individual inputs in the dLive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.