virtual soundcheck?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions virtual soundcheck?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Davo
    Davo
    Participant

A question on inputs and doing virtual soundcheck.
    I have a dLive S5000 with DM48 and Dante.
    I want to be able to easily switch between the dante inputs and the mixrack inputs.
    coming from Avid S3 with virtual soundcheck was made easy by a single button push to change the input patch and the Midas with its virtual soundcheck.

Is there a way to do this on the dLive without building a scene with changed inputs and safing everything in site.
    The issue with that is I would have to do it for every different show. and on a big show ie 50 inputs or more, this is time consuming

Does the dLive have an alternative input capability. Which Midas has. and works well
    or like Avid where you can change all to Virtual soundcheck or just individual channels

David

Profile photo of aisle-6
    aisle-6
    Participant

That would be a great idea.

Profile photo of Paul
    Paul
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more, even with an X32 I could get this done in seconds. Makes the virtual sound check on this board a chore and somewhat risky if you miss a ‘safe’ somewhere.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi guys

Please take a look at my post in Davo’s other thread here https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/features-needed#post-54926 and onward; I’m not understanding why you should need to use safes at all if you set the scenes up as I describe.

– Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.