View + IN button = faster access to HPF, Gate, etc. . ?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions View + IN button = faster access to HPF, Gate, etc. . ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alli alli 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Hi, I noticed that holding Copy, Paste, Reset buttons work as I expected when pressing the IN button next to HPF, Gate, Comp, EQ. But when I hold VIEW and the IN button of what I’d like to see, it doesn’t show me that view. I saw another user recommended being able to use the soft buttons to view the parameters of the selected channel and this would certainly help, but rather than eat up your assignable buttons, we should be able to press VIEW and the IN button next to what we want to see. Those buttons are already on the surface, so to me this makes sense as an easy way to speed up navigation on the console.

Unless there is another shortcut I’m missing, we have to press the channel select button, then processing (if we aren’t already on that tab), then touch the screen which is 3 steps. Pressing select on the channel, holding VIEW and pressing IN feels like two steps. . Technically its 3, but it feels like it would be much faster.

Profile photo of alli
    alli
    Participant

+1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.