very essential fearures

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions very essential fearures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of eric85ITA eric85ITA 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eric85ITA
    eric85ITA
    Participant

Hi guys,i own a sq5, it’s amazing and i love it. I have some features ideas that will make the desk even better (i know that A&H are always working on them, and i really love the brand for this).
    -distressor emulator (with its distortion too)
    -real time autotune (with key and scales option)
    -transient controller
    -guitar amps simulation
    -mastering multiband plugin with sidechain keys(e.g. to set it on LR and compress a little the medium frequencies when the lead singer sings, so basically a Dyn8 if possible)
    -monosplit of the fx slots so we can have 16 of them, if the effects we need to use are on mono channels
    -softkeys with the ability to do more things (e.g. turn the eq or the comp,the insert ecc.. on/off on a channel/mix
    -last but not the least, what’s more important for me ( and i think could be useful for many others), more recall filters… because i need to recall some eq on a specific channel, or the distortion mode on tube emulation, or a strange drum reverb in fx slot 1 during the song, and i want that all the other things stay as they are.
    Thanks, and stay safe!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

-mastering multiband plugin with sidechain keys

SQ – MultiBand

-softkeys with the ability to do more things (e.g. turn the eq or the comp,the insert ecc.. on/off on a channel/mix

why softkeys? there are dedicated buttons

Profile photo of eric85ITA
    eric85ITA
    Participant

hi SteffenR.. sq multiband does not have sidechain keys for the individual bands like dyn8, as i wrote.
    the softkeys request is because i like to turn off compressor on the moneychannel when the singer talks beetween songs, and maybe i am tweaking some other stuff and i like to do it on the fly without selecting the channel… or maybe i want to turn the eq of a particular group on without selecting it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.