V 1.3

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jimmydrummer Jimmydrummer 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Macky
    Macky
    Participant

Ciao, yesterday night I’d a problema with my new Qu 16 so I download again the user guide and I see that Was new and Was refered to firmware 1,3.
    When we can download it?

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Good question – well spotted! I reckon it’ll be tomorrow or Wednesday (4th or 5th Feb) as that’s when they tend to release the new firmware. I’m gutted there’s still no multiple iPad option. The new firmware doesn’t seem to have any advantages for the Qu-16. It’s all about the new Qu-24 in the manual.

Profile photo of Macky
    Macky
    Participant

Tnx Jimmy.
    If I see well in the new firmware you can chose the input for the multiple recordinq on the Q-drive and is a goog news…

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi all,

V1.31 is now available. To find out more please visit the Qu-16 and Qu-24 product pages on our website.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I have tried hard not to complain lately. But I am unsure why a few things that have been discussed extensively are still bring overlooked. Naming channels for better reference and library recalls, user permissions, which I can’t understand why it was not there from the beginning. Many others. We see people being driven to other products over things that should be done. I know it takes time and hopefully will come soon.

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

GCumbee – I know what you mean. They are looking into the user permissions and windows drivers as a priority. I agree that channel naming (on the desk itself) would be a big improvement – especially if it linked to the ipad (and could be named via the ipad). I have noticed some good improvements in version 1.31 which haven’t even been listed in the “fixes”. I’ve been told that they are working on many of the forum ideas but it just takes time to test and implement.

It’d be great if they could get the ideas implemented quicker.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.