Using SQ Drive for Tracks Playback

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Using SQ Drive for Tracks Playback

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of IraBob IraBob 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IraBob
    IraBob
    Participant

Thanks WS (Andy). I’m going to try that again. I tried creating a partition on the Glyph drive to see if I could format just that partition in the SQ-Drive, but it didn’t work. I’ll have to offload all the tracks from the Glyph and reformat the whole drive in the SQ, and then try it again. In the meantime, I’m playing tracks from Reaper and into the USB2.0 port. It’s all working great and providing good training on the desk. And after all this time, it’s fun mixing tracks again!!

Profile photo of nutsusa
    nutsusa
    Participant

I also ran into these problems.
    I used AudioEase’s BarbaBatch software to easily convert BWF data, which is apparently WAV data.
    16bits / 44.1KHz, Ch: 1, BWF Converts to 24bits / 48KHz, Ch: mono, WAV.
    It’s very convenient because you can convert multiple tracks at once, but it’s a bit expensive to buy new software.
    Rename the converted data to TRK01.wav.
    The data converted in this way can be played back on the SQ Drive multitrack.
    for your information.

Profile photo of IraBob
    IraBob
    Participant

Wow, that’s expensive software! And it looks like it’s good for Mac only.
    I’m having good luck with BatchPurifier, for $19. It’s from http://www.digitalconfidence.com/BatchPurifier.html. Good on Windows.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.