Using qu-dirve for multi channel record

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Using qu-dirve for multi channel record

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Yarden
    Yarden
    Participant

Hi,

I a qu-sb mixer.
    I’m trying to record the gigs i’m mixing using the qu-drive on-board software.
    While using SunDisk’s disk on key I was able to record multi channel gigs up to 50 minutes with an 8 Gigabyte disk on key, although most of my gigs are longer than that.
    I was also trying to format 16 and 128 Gigabyte disk on keys using the mixers on board format software but the mixer seems to freeze.
    I formated my 128 Giga disk on key to FAT32 file system using my computer and was able to play audio using the qu-sb but had no luck recording, hitting the recored button freezes the system and requires a restart.
    Is there any known, checked disks manufacturers that I can use their products with ease?
    Is there any other solution you may suggest?

Thank you,
    Yarden Karny

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Yarden,

The mixer certainly shouldn’t be freezing when trying to format a drive, I’ve also not seen that before.

Please forward a link to a video in a ticket at support.allen-heath.com so that we can look into this for you.

We also have a user generated list of compatible drives available here: https://allen-heath.com/usbdevicelist

For recording and playback, I recommend using an SSD or HDD style drive as most stick/flash stlye drives are suitable for this task.

Thanks!
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.