Using iLive R72 to livestream audio to Facebook/YouTube

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Using iLive R72 to livestream audio to Facebook/YouTube

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kingdom_sound
    kingdom_sound
    Participant

Hi I am currently running an iLive R72 with 2 iDr16 mix racks for my church. We have recently gotten into streaming to Facebook and Youtube. We are doing a recording then doing post-mix video edits to prepare for broadcast. My sound is inconsistent with how I’m routing the mix for the stream. I’m using an aux send to send a fee off of the surface using a 1/4′ to xlr that goes into the actual camera. How do I configure that aux output so that the effects (compressors) that I apply for house mix does not affect the mix for the stream? Also, what is the best way to apply effects to the instruments and vocals being used? Current config is drums, bass, keys, and 2 separate track machines being used by drummer and keyboard player. Also need to find the best solution for mixing vocals using effects that does not affect the house vocal mix, only the stream vocal mix. We are considering purchasing Dante card to route to a DAW but really don’t want t spend the extra money on another control surface if it can be helped by reconfiguring the current setup. Would be open to talking directly with someone for assistance.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Hi, you can choose the aux source ….that will take care of both issues..control click on aux channel in ilive editor.

Ray

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

duplicate your inputs. 1-32 for foh and 33 -64 for stream. as in foh/monitor….

Ray

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.