Using Director (or OneMix) with PFL

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Using Director (or OneMix) with PFL

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I don’t understand why any musician should be able to solo any channels…

I aggree with you Steffen. I also see no practical need for a separated PAFL bus. But maybe there is a possible solution within the App itself. It can somehow emulate the solo function by muting all other channels on the selected mixbus temporary when pressing solo on an channel, or maybe it would even be better not to mute the others but dim them by a configurable level. (In fact a feature I would love also for standard PAFL btw.)

You guys know that the ME-1 and ME-500 both have PFL, right? So clearly there’s a desire for musicians to be able to solo channels. I’d just like to figure out a way to do it via OneMix if possible…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ok, after experimenting a bit with this, I can see that the only missing feature is selection of which PAFL bus you’d like to use, and a PAFL button on the strips in OneMix. If that were added, it would be great! It’s already there in MixPad so it should be easy enough.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.