Using Auto Increment for Scene Recall

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Using Auto Increment for Scene Recall

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PATRICK PATRICK 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PATRICK
    PATRICK
    Participant

New to SQ7 after years using GLD80. I cannot figure out how to change the order of scenes in the list or insert a new scene somewhere so that I can recall scenes using a soft key set up to Go Next Recall Auto increment. Where is the Cue List functionality I had with the GLD on this new SQ???

Thanks for any suggestions or workarounds.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@patrick

The SQ does not have a cue list, but you can copy and paste scenes within the scene manager (using Copy and Paste keys on the surface).
    Any SoftKey can be assigned to be ‘Scene Recall Go’ with an additional ‘Auto Increment’ option – Sounds like you may have already found this but just in case…
    Auto Increment will skip over any blank/unused scene slots, so it’s common to leave gaps between any scenes where you may want to add something later or move things around.

As a slight aside, the current equivalent to the GLD would be the Avantis, which does include a cue list.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of PATRICK
    PATRICK
    Participant

thanks Keith…. got it now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.