Using a computer to control the board like an ipad

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Using a computer to control the board like an ipad

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wil Riker Wil Riker 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of markie
    markie
    Participant

Are there plans to use a computer to control the Qu 32 like the ipad app?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Along with the ability to create scenes/shows on the PC in demo mode and write them to a USB key …. That would be useful for people who hire desks out..

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

+1 as long as when you say PC, you include Mac!

In fact creating/editing shows off-line would be far more useful to me than a live computer control. And if I could set up the Custom Layers for QU-Pad at the same time it would be fantastic!

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

I think custom layers for QuPad would be different – there is no relationship between them and the QU.

Be nice to have a (user built) library of layers to choose from though 😉

Profile photo of markie
    markie
    Participant

i’t sounds like no one has any info on this subject. I just like the computer because it seams to have more functions than a app plus it has more area to work with less sliding of screens. also I don’t have an ipad.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

To be fair the Roland and Behringer PC systems rather closely ape the iPad models.

And it makes sense, an iPad is just a PC…

Profile photo of Dancing Brook
    Dancing Brook
    Participant

Yeah, just port the GLD Editor software to the QU and we would be happy. Need to do that to stay in step with PreSonus. Just bought a PreSonus system and it is far less responsive (with iPad and Mac software interface) than QU series, but it was nice to have a Mac app that works with it.

Profile photo of Wil Riker
    Wil Riker
    Participant

A Mac editor software for the Qu-Series would be nice!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.