User scene

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions User scene

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tim Hartnell Tim Hartnell 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tim Hartnell
    Tim Hartnell
    Participant

Can we have an option to exempt the “user scene” from the “global safes” please?

That way, I can have a “master starting point scene” that is the user scene (recalled completely) that every user starts with but then I can block the channel processing recall etc (the sound of the mix) in the global filters, but allow surface layout changes so that all of our church engineers (volunteers with varying skill levels) can have a consistent sonic starting point each Sunday AND still be able to save/recall their many and varied layout preferences from scenes.

I still want them to use their ears and mix onwards from the starting point, but at least they wont be able to go too far wrong by using last weeks potentially questionable mix as a starting point next time around…and then again the next time around. This is the sort of “mix evolutions” that we currently get.

Any other ways of doing this with the current settings WITHOUT them feeling they are being unnecessarily restricted would be appreciated. (…I know…. training is ongoing too!)

Tim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.