User profiles

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions User profiles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Is there any scope to be able to edit permissions of user profiles on the QU-16? I would like to have the Admin profile password protected so that I can lock it out, but I would like my staff to be able to use the Standard profile to operate. The only trouble is, they can’t change the custom fader layer or the setting on FX (the latter of which I was very surprised to find!) if they need to. Having a Basic profile is very useful though, it is very useful for operation by bar staff! In fact if I could lock out all but 4 faders on the Basic profile I’d be very happy!

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

For the second bit, can you give Basic users, only scene one (for example) and only the custom layer, which than has only the 4 faders you want them to use?

Can’t help with your other problem though, and as you say, very surprised about the effects settings, too.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

FX settings are still accessible as standard user from the processing screen. Select an FX’s send or return channel. You can therefore limit which FX unit’s parameters they have access to by locking the surface to custom only, and adding those send/return channels.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.