User manual that covers every feature

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions User manual that covers every feature

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

I hope I am wrong and I have simply missed this all inclusive document. If Allen & Heath chooses to keep some of its features secret please tell me why.

I cannot find a complete list of every feature of the GLD80 in writing anywhere. It would be nice to have a printed manual but a searchable document on a laptop would suffice.

Please do not refer me to your on-line tutorials. I have view them all. I am looking for a solution where there is no web access and I am at a gig needing to perform some function and need the answer ASAP. Stopping everything and sending the talent home while I take a few hours to find web access and then view all the videos (that may not even have the info I need) just won’t work.

I would hope this document will show a step by step path to activate the feature in question Even if it is not exactly how I am using your board it will get me into the ballpark.

For example I can find nothing written on how to set up and use matrices. I can find how to enable them but no signal flow info.

I have owned less expensive mixers and their manufacturers provide good manuals with everything included.

Thank you,

John

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Not sure if it is exactly what you need but have you looked at the pdf reference guide? Go to GLD products from the home page at A&H. Select GLD80. Then toward the bottom there are tabs. Chose DOCUMENTS. Look for the REFERENCE guide, 3rd one down. It is a 50 page manual. Much better than what comes with the board. Hope that helps…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.