User manual

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting User manual

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ash
    Ash
    Participant

Hi
    Recently purchased a dlive S7000.
    System was shipped with a basic getting started guide but no full user manual.
    I can’t find manual downloads on the A&H website. Only the getting started guides and firmware notes.

Could anyone point me in right direction?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

There is no extra reference manual for the S7000, or any other surface. The detailed manual you want to read is the dLive manual. See https://www.allen-heath.com/dlive-home/dlive-documents/

Profile photo of Ash
    Ash
    Participant

Thank you. I’ve found it.

Profile photo of BizBach
    BizBach
    Participant

I went to that link and there is no manual at all (as of Feb. 2020 at least). Anyone? Bueller ???? All I see is really specific one-off things like white papers on Dante and weight and dimensions PDFs, basically almost nothing related to the general use of the board(s).

Profile photo of BizBach
    BizBach
    Participant

Nevermind, I see it’s the “firmware reference guide”… kinda cryptic, A&H, it might help to put “THE USER MANUAL” or “DLIVE CONSOLE USER MANUAL” or something like that in parenthesis. I’m not the only one out here who was confused by this. Thanks!

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@bizbach

Welcome to the club.

The way AH does documentation documents is strange for sure.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I don’t know why Americans have problems with the documentation…

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

I am with you Steffan, me I have trouble with all these silly cartoon pictures that masquerade as instructions, why we can’t have plain instruction in a suitable language as in days gone buy beats me. I just put it down to being old.🤨
    Right time for my nap.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@SteffenR

Not sure why you think that just okay is good enough to quote that American commercial.

Do you like a half baked cake or do you want one that is completely done?

Have you ever seen truly proper documentation or are you so used to so-so instructions?

Do you like the game of adventure? [old computer game early on google if you need more on that]
    Adventure the game was fun, but trying to figure out documentation should not be a game nor hard wori.

@mr-b

You say you are with Steffen but then you say you want suitable instructions.
    Suitable for who? the engineers who designed the device or for the world full of users with different backgrounds??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.