USB recording setup

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions USB recording setup

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tallygeek
    Tallygeek
    Participant

I am trying to setup USB recording on a new GLD-112. I have tried to change different assignments for it to record but I can’t record anything. USB is formatted to FAT32. What am I missing?

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Are you unable to get a recording or are you getting a recording that is silent?

Chris

Profile photo of Tallygeek
    Tallygeek
    Participant

I am unable to record period.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

AH needs to do a video on this. Go to the USB page. See the recording section at the bottom. On the right side you can setup what mix is feeding the recording. I usually have a stereo matrix setup taking the feed from LR mains. If you have that you should see levels on the meter. If so

Press the large button in the recording window
    The QWERTY keyboard will pop up to name the file. Default is date and time. After doing that select Apply.

Look in the lower window after a couple of seconds to check and allocate space it should start recording. Press same button to stop. Recording will be in a folder on the key.

In you main window at lower bottom is a triangle button for USB recording. If recording it should have a red circle around it. You can press that button to direct access the USB page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.