USB Recording on dLive

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions USB Recording on dLive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Hi, I purchased a Lexar LJDS50-32G-000-112CH USB flash drive to record on the dLive. It’s not compatible with dLive, I get an incompatible message and it won’t allow me to format. Is there something I need to do to prep the flash drive before inserting into dLive for recording or is it simply a flash drive that is incompatible? Do you guys have a compatibility chart for dLive?
    Thanks,
    Mike

@dlivehope88 – sorry to hear you’re having issues.

In the first instance I would suggest formatting the USB drive on a PC or MAC using the FAT32 file system and then attempting to view it in the dLive. If they drive came formatted as NTFS out of the box then it would potentially not be recognised by the dLive system.

The dLive recording/playback technology is derived from our Qu-Drive technology so you can view the Qu-Drive USB Database here which will also be applicable to dLive USB compatibility:

Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.