USB recording

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting USB recording

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Badger Badger 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I have recorded last nights performance and today during playback I noticed the recording skips time after time, like a fraction of second was cut out of record or a fragment of audio is copied one more time in the track. Here are 2 samples how it sounds: on “Failiem.lv”

Now I have 3 versions – the desk has failed (by the way, I managed to crash it that day, only reboot of CDM32 helped) or the thumb drive has no enough write speed or audacity failed at import of these huge files (hour each).

ddff

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

try this player, to sort out Audacity

https://resonic.at/player

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Yes, it sounds the same on Resonic, so there is no problem with Audacity. It is either the desk or USB thumbdrive, which is MicroDrive USB 2.0 model MND032G0428

Profile photo of Badger
    Badger
    Participant

I’ve experience the exact same problem on my C2500 & CDM32 the last couple of weeks doing board recordings for the bands. All the files sound like they are skipping. Console is on version 1.71. Is there a fix for this in 1.72 or one maybe coming? I used a Datatraveller USB3 16gb stick. Recordings made via the Dante card have worked perfectly fine, but I forgot my laptop tonight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.