USB recording

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions USB recording

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of emptyone
    emptyone
    Participant

Have started testing our S5000 and DM64, really like it so far 🙂 But I have seen issues with USB recordings. The USB stick formats fine, and all looks fine for the recording. Until you want to play it back. Then the file might dissapear, or when taking the USB stick to a computer, the record folder is corrupt. Found one stick that it’s working on. Do you have any input on this, and minimum speed needed on the sticks for them to work fine?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

We have fixed a number of issues related to USB playback and recording in V1.01 due out very soon. I suggest to try again on V1.01 and report back if it doesn’t help.

Profile photo of emptyone
    emptyone
    Participant

Thanks, will do

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Hi Nicola,

Our system is running on 1.10 and we are still having issues with USB record function. On playback on a computer (2 different mac’s using VLC and iTunes) the track had countless occasions where it would skip etc as if the file was corrupt. I’ve tried a couple of different 8gb sticks and carried out standard formatting as required by the console. Any ideas?

thanks.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with USB recording.
    Can you try a device listed in this KB Article: https://support.allen-heath.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/774/0/understanding-qu-drive-and-usb-devices Although the article refers to Qu mixers, the USB recording technology is very similar.

If still having trouble please contact our local distributor for Support or submit a ticket at support.allen-heath.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.