USB Key for ME-1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting USB Key for ME-1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of arretx arretx 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

Oops, I was being silly.

I copied the files to the root of the drive, should have been the ME1 folder!

Profile photo of badzgirlz
    badzgirlz
    Participant

Until now i still figure out why i cant update my ME-1 using flashdisk. i try to change 3 flashdisk already. format and no file inside anymore, still cant update, weird part ME-1 detected my flashdisk when i try to save my preset

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

I’va had one USB that worked, so I thought all should work. Now I bought 10 new ones for my band, and none works – trying to export user-settings results in a freeze on all of our six ME-1’s with any of the 10 USB-sticks.

The problem is not solved!

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

I too made the mistake of copying the files onto the root directory rather than copying the entire ME1 folder when updating the Me-1.

Profile photo of arretx
    arretx
    Participant

I got mine working, but it didn’t make sense why this would need to be done.

1. Format your drive FAT32.
    2. Download the latest firmware for the ME1, extract it, and place the ME1 folder in the root of the USB drive.
    3. Stick it in your ME-1 and go.

Without the ME1 folder, the monitor stations kept locking up even though they recognized the USB drive existed.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.