USB B tracks 19-24

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting USB B tracks 19-24

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tonmeister tonmeister 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DamianClarkson
    DamianClarkson
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve searched the forum for an answer to this but haven’t come across one, so I hope it hasn’t been covered elsewhere.
    I’m a bit confised as to the USB-b recording. I work through the QU16 and Pro Tools 11.
    The way I understand it, (which must be incorrect) is that there are tracks 1-16 mono inputs, 17-18 main stereo out and 19-24 st 1,2,3 or repatchable in the output patch screen. In pro tools only 1-16 tracks are available.
    I am obviously missing something because I know Q-drive has 1-18 available but being that 19-24 show up on the output patch screen to be fed by other sources, I assume they are able to be recorded as well?
    Can someone shed some light on this for me and set me straight.
    Thanks, Damian

Profile photo of tonmeister
    tonmeister
    Participant

Been a while since I used PT for tracking, but you may just need to go into your PT i/o settings grid and add channels for 19-24. Should definitely be possible. I use a couple of other programs, and have no difficulty accessing/recording the additional channels.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.