USB-B stream recording

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions USB-B stream recording

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Templetonford Templetonford 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Templetonford
    Templetonford
    Participant

I am brand new to the qu-24. I need to record a single channel of regular speech onto my MBP in GarageBand. I am not receiving any signal through USB-B to my MBP. GarageBand recognizes the desk as an audio input. I have read the manual and looked through other threads. I played around with the USB global settings and midi audio settings on the Mac to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

Profile photo of BLKGHOST
    BLKGHOST
    Participant

Don’t know much about Garage Band since I’m a Windows user. Did you select the input channel for the track also? I know it’s basic stuff but I dont know your level so Im starting from the beginning. See if that can help https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2064?viewlocale=en_US. Also, can you get sound from your Mac to the board?

Profile photo of Singviech
    Singviech
    Participant

I think thereĀ“s no way to record to Garageband via the USB-Interface from the QU-Mixers, because GarageBand just supports 44,1 khz Sampling and the QU-Mixers work with 48 khz.

Profile photo of Templetonford
    Templetonford
    Participant

Thanks. I was finally able to do this by setting the usb output channels 17/18 to mtx1/mtx2 and driving the gain and volume up on those channels. Thanks for the input!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.