Upgrades Hybrid-GEQ is not found new upgrade Key For THIS UPGRADES

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Upgrades Hybrid-GEQ is not found new upgrade Key For THIS UPGRADES

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luxiantt
    Luxiantt
    Participant

hi, update my Sq-5 firmware 1.3 and new upgrades like proportional-Q-GEQ have appeared
    Digi-GEQ – GEQ
    Hybrid-GEQ
    among others, my problem is that I can not find where to generate new key upgrades for these updates, I hope solution Thanks, from ARGENTINA
    Luciano

Luxiantt
    Participant

I attach a photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

Like the free Tube Stage plugin they give away for registering, these will be made available at shop.allen-heath.com. Probably not free, though! And they haven’t updated the storefront yet.

Luxiantt
    Participant

if obviously, anyway they are not yet in the shop yet that’s why I wrote this so that it is resolved, besides, it seems incoherent that we would have to pay for the plugins when I already paid 3500 usd of my console, to analyze a bit Allen and heath

Luxiantt
    Participant

I hope you add an update to use Hybrid Graphic EQ among others in inputs, since I await your answer, I have an SQ-5

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@luxiantt ,

This is not possible directly on the input channel, as the DEEP GEQ’s are used in place of the included GEQ, which is available on every mix bus.
    There is no GEQ processing block on the input channels.
    What you can do however, is use a group with a single channel assigned to it, and use the GEQ here.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.