Update?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Storm Mike Storm 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

nothing to see,
    just heard that the new hardware is in development

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Ou man.. I want to see picture or read a new brochure.. Not only hearing that it is in R&D! Maybe some news at NAMM in January? 😉

SteffenR
    Participant

that’s what I hope

Profile photo of tophfro
    tophfro
    Participant

So much for some iLive announcement love on opening day of NAMM… I guess we still have a couple more days to hope but i won’t hold my breath.

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

Not likely… I am disappointed with the lack of feedback from A&H on this product. Kinda feels like Apple making the shift to consumer products.

SteffenR
    Participant

maybe at Musikmesse…in April

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

My iLive does pretty much everything I need it to do, with tons of DSP left over. I would like to have the 4 missing FX that the GLD has: Transient Controller, Pitch Doubler, Vocal-Shift and Rotator. Because the iLve and GLD have the same FX engine, it should be a simple task to include those algorithms in a small update: 1.95?

-Mark

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hey Mark, when I talked to Nicolas on the Musikmesse 2014, he told me that iLive and GLD doesn’t use the same software platform, so it’s not that easy to add it to iLive! However, I wish for all the iLive user that you get as well some addons!

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi eotsskleet:

Thanks for the info. I thought that because they used the same effect engines, and because GLD contains all of the original iLive effects that the code (already written) would be able to be ported into the iLive software. If A&H can use the same effect algorithms from iLive down to GLD and QU, shouldn’t it be able to go the other way? Time will tell.

I’m also hoping that iLive holds on a bit longer as I have expansion plans for my system.

-Mark

Profile photo of Mike Storm
    Mike Storm
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.