Update Soon?

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Update Soon?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Storm Mike Storm 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pmills
    Pmills
    Participant

The venue I manage just bought a GLD-112 and a GLD-80. The GLD mixers are among the most user friendly and best mixers I have used. With that being said would really love to see a ducker and Side chain compression/expansion added in a software update. The current software has been out for over a year and I would say it’s time for an update, if for nothing else but to add features that the QU series has and the GLD doesn’t.

Profile photo of Bcircuit
    Bcircuit
    Participant

Our church recently purchased the GLD=80 with a AR2412. I would like to see a an update for using the Shure & Sennheiser ProFactory Preset Bundle libraries as with the QU series. Another item i would also like to see is and iPhone/iPod app for personnel monitor control.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

The GLD doesn’t need a whole lot done to it IMO, but the Ducker/SC and mic models would be nice.

In addition I would really like to see some metering added to the DCA channels. I realize the no audio passes through them, but summed metering of the sources that they control would be great.

One other thing that would be nice, would be lockable (by admin user) scenes, that can be flagged as read-only so that other users won’t delete or overwrite them.

Profile photo of BHBC
    BHBC
    Participant

Please, Please, Please add my name to the above request for a protected file status. I am a tech director for a team of 7 volunteers running a 112 cascaded to a 144 and my files keep getting wiped because I can’t protect them. Yes, I can restore them from usb, but it would be better to not have to do that by simply protecting them.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Maybe you need better trained people. Learn to leave things alone.

Profile photo of Mike Storm
    Mike Storm
    Participant

Or maybe try user permissions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.