UNDO Function?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions UNDO Function?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Frank Frank 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Hello, I have a new QU16 at home since 2 days. Is there a “Undo”-Function, that resets the last doing in a section? For example I changed PEQ settings, but dont like it und would prefere to go back to the former settings… I only found “RESET” function, but this clears to Zero….

Thanks fpor help

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

There isn’t an undo as such.

Problem I can see is how the desk knows which point you want to undo. The whole of the last PEQ change you made? Just the bit where you moved one of the frequency points by a few Hz? Everything you’ve changed on a channel since you last pressed <Select>?

You can of course use the libraries to save PEQ (and other) settings yourself before making experimental changes.

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Thats true… I thaught about “Undo” the whole of the last PEQ or Gate or Compressor or FX changes you made. But I really have to work with the scene memory oder channel library. Thats better than an analog mixer, there is NO remebering of everething before. So the digital mixer is better… but “Undo” in any way would be nice. But I understand the problem, what should be “undo’ed”. So the “Reset” of processing parameters is better than nothing, when I “disturbed” the settings, than I can do it new… 🙂
    Thanks for your help and opinion!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.