Unable to hear more than channel 1 on QU-16 when streaming via USB to PC

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Unable to hear more than channel 1 on QU-16 when streaming via USB to PC

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of secdeath
    secdeath
    Participant

Folks,

I’m a noob when it comes to this mixer, but i’ve learned a lot since i purchased it. I really would love to learn how to use all the features, but feel like it will take me time as i’m not a professional sound engineer or anything.

What i’m attempting to do is route multiple channels from the QU-16 via USB Streaming to my PC. I’d like to use apps like Skype to transmit multiple channels from my mixer if possible at the primary reason, however I’d also like to do the same thing with other apps foor streaming online.

Odd thing is that i can hear all of the channels when using Adobe Audition when i assign each channel to a track. So i know all the devices are connected and sending via USB. Just wonder if there is some oother setting i’m missing to route all the channels when i select the QU-16 as the mic input.

Any ideas?

-Andrew

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

If I may: what you’re probably missing is that one way or the other you need to funnel all the separate tracks coming from your Qu into one mono or stereo track. Nothing unusual about that.
    F.i. Your DAW AA can do that for you. Connect the output of AA to Skype and your good to go it seems…
    Ride the trackvolumes or use the solobuttons to single out particilar tracks.

Good luck !

Giga

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.