Two "Main"s in routing screen

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Two "Main"s in routing screen

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CeDoMain CeDoMain 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CeDoMain
    CeDoMain
    Participant

If i call the routing screen for an input there are two channels which named “main”. Through testing I see, that the first is the true main and the second is the mono main out. In my opinion this naming is confusing. Can you replace the second “main” with “mono”? I dont know whether the main outs in surround config are named correctly or not. Can someone check this?

Profile photo of pete.j
    pete.j
    Participant

Hello CeDoMain,

I don’t know if I understood you right:

In general there are some options how you can configure the “main-bus” for your show.

There is 2 Mono (then they will be named “Main 1” and “Main 2” which is L/R or you can combine them. Also you can have a LCR Master, then you’ll have L/R as “Main” and C as “Main”, but L/R will be labeled with ST.
    But you always can change the names.
    And there is no “true” main it simply depends how you configured your show.

Cheers

Profile photo of CeDoMain
    CeDoMain
    Participant

Hi Pete,

I agree to you. I can change the name of the Main-Outs and my dLive change the name on displays an labels. But the ROUTING SCREEN does not display theese name. It displays only “Main” for LR-Out and “Main” for C- or Mono-Out. This is confusing.

Hope you understood now what my problem is. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.