Tube Stage Preamp not available after Firmware update 1.3.2

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Tube Stage Preamp not available after Firmware update 1.3.2

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cruise4burgers Cruise4burgers 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cruise4burgers
    Cruise4burgers
    Participant

Hello,

apologies if you’ve covered this somewhere but I wasn’t able to find it for searching, is there any particular trick to getting the Tube Stage Preamp back after updating the Firmware, or is this a possible bug?

It has vanished as an option from the processing screen, that box on the right is just blank now.

I’ve tried doing the firmware update a second time and entering the product key again, no dice – it tells me the key is already entered. In the add-ons screen there is a tick in the box next to the Tube Stage, I can now see the other available plug-ins listed (though I’ve yet to purchase any so none are ticked).

The mixer was not connected via USB while updating, I believe I followed all the instructions properly.

thanks

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Go to the preamp page, and press the “Library” button. Is it available there?

Profile photo of Cruise4burgers
    Cruise4burgers
    Participant

Heh, yeah…I was very tired when I posted this. Hadn’t used the mixer in a while, briefly forgot how to. Had been used to it already being on the page from existing scenes.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.