Trouble getting audio from new sq7 to pc using waves tracks live.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Trouble getting audio from new sq7 to pc using waves tracks live.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of peterlanders peterlanders 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Soundave
    Soundave
    Participant

Hi, I’m fairly new to digital systems. Ive had an sq7 for 2 weeks and am trying to send usb-b audio to my laptop. I’m using waves tracks live. I’ve downloaded the drivers from a&h as well as the daw control.
    I’ve selected the sq in the daw control preferences but am not sure what midi ch or protocol is appropriate, i am assuming the midi port is the correct choice there, and input/output port has no options.
    My pc is recgonized by the waves program and exceeds the requirements for use.
    I’ve programed ip direct outputs to coresponding usb chanels.
    Any help would be lovely

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

You shouldn’t need DAW Control to just record audio, just the audio drivers for Windows.

See pages 71-76 in the manual for info. Basically, go to the I/O screen, USB tab, and switch to USB-B mode. Set your routing as desired, and then select the SQ as the audio source in your recording app, setting up the tracks appropriately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.